Monday, November 10, 2008

にほんご の ほん

Went for my second class... so far nothing new...
All I can do based on self-learning...
but I still like the class to drill pronounciation into my head...
And something to look forward to during weekends...

I've been googling up books... and I found.. ***** website...
(I cant say it here, afraid it will get shut down hahah)
damn .. its like youtube for books...
and I found tons of book... even Japanese for Busy People.. Kana workbooks etc.. for free... (i think the authorities havent found it yet, or they would shut it down due to copyrights violation)...
so now im downloading as much as I can.... before people find out hahahha...

I am loving this book

Colloquial Japanese, A complete course for beginners.
by: HDB Clarke, Motoko Hanamura

because there's explanations.. I have so mane questions unanswered... and I dont like them unanswered.. and this book's method is good (so far)....and I am even slowly learning kanji....

which get me to my next topik... books about kanji... found a book that tells you how the kanji is formed.. thus making u remember it better...

for example

川: This is a picture of a river... water flowing... River in japanese Kawa
田: This is a picture of rice paddy field... Ta or -da
山: This is a picture of a mountain, so this is Yama

the book tells you how the pictograms evolve into kanji... its interesting....

0 comments: